College World Series & March Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For College World Series and March Madness Fantasy members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LM CWS(nbcards)
Admin

I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league Empty
PostSubject: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:00 pm

This is all for now, if there are changes made, I will notify everyone of the changes.

Rules for The Dynasty:

No trading draft picks during start up draft

You can trade future picks up to 2 years out.

We will be drafting 50 rounds.

23 rounds for baseball, 14 rounds for football and 13 rounds for basketball
The owner will have 8 hours to make his pick. (12am-4am will not count against your time) If he doesn't make his pick within the allotted time then you can skip him and go to the next person. I'm hoping we never use all 8 hours...

No salary cap/contracts

You can draft from any of the 3 player pools (NFL, NBA & MLB) with any pick

For the future seasons:
NFL will have a 2 round FA/Rookie draft

NBA will have a 2 round FA/Rookie draft

MLB will have a 6 round FA/Rookie Draft

This is a dynasty format so all the players you draft, you can keep. We will keep 17 MLB players each year and have a 6 round FA draft each spring. We will keep 12 NFL players and 11 NBA players.

All rookie draft dates will be determined each off-season.

For NBA, we will have the rookie draft sometime before the season starts and with the MLB, we will have this season and off-season to decide on what 17 you want to keep.

The 1st season that we will actually start will be the NFL season.

The start-up draft will start as soon as we fill the league

Mike Fisher and Nick Butler (LM and Co-Lm) will decide on all trades

Rookie/FA drafts will be determined by record the season before.

Draft position will be done as it is in real life, the teams not in the playoffs will go from worst to first. The teams in the playoffs, will then go by 1st ones to lose will then get the next picks (example: I lose in the 1st rd of the playoffs and Richard loses in the 1st rd of the playoffs my regular season record was 8-5 and Richard's was 9-4, I would get the better pick.)

Football will be split up into 2 6 team divisions. Its only 1 conference, so the division winners get the 1 and 2 seeds, based on record, and then the next best 4 records regardless of divisions get the wild-cards.

Basketball is head to head and will be done the same way as the football.

Tiebreakers will be: 1) overall win %, 2) head to head & 3) total points scored

There will be inter league trading allowed. Example, you can trade LeBron James for Maurice Drew-Jones. When this happens, I will make the changes to the team rosters, that's why it is important that you post your trades on the forum, otherwise the trades wont go through. Which leads me to my next point, all of the league business will be done on the forum. When a trade is executed between 2 owners, 1 owner will need to announce the trade under the trades thread under whatever category its under if it includes players from different sports, then an announcement will need to be made in both categories. This way I can go in to whatever league and make the necessary moves that need to be made to the rosters. As great as ESPN is, It doesn't supports 3 Sport Dynasty leagues Also, when a trade is executed, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR TEAM ROSTER THREAD.

Our NFL trade deadline is the Sunday of Week 13. MLB and NBA trade deadlines will be announced at a later date.

PLAYOFFS

Football will be weeks 15, 16 & 17. The top 2 seeds will get the bye weeks in week 15. Basketball and Baseball will be determined at a later date.

SCORING:

We will have scoring updated soon.

Owner Activity:

This is a free league. I am putting a ton of my personal time into making this successful and fun, so I expect full participation and you guys to be very active. Nothing kills a league quicker than inactive owners. That being said, I love to hear feedback. If you have suggestions on anything pertaining to our league, I want to hear them. We as a league is what will make this league successful, not just 1 commissioner. I will give all owners a chance but if there is cheating or purposely tanking or not being active, I will not hesitate to find a replacement owner.

Remeber Have Fun and Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://cwsfantasyleagues.forumakers.com
Matt Hill

Matt Hill

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:13 pm

I guess I can jump in on this.
Back to top Go down
LM CWS(nbcards)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

FloridaGATORS wrote:
I guess I can jump in on this.

do u want to do it. if so i need your email
Back to top Go down
Matt Hill

Matt Hill

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

tahill79@yahoo.com

sorry wasnt thinking. lol
Back to top Go down
LM CWS(nbcards)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm

FloridaGATORS wrote:
tahill79@yahoo.com

sorry wasnt thinking. lol

sent the invite. i will add u to the special group now
Back to top Go down
connecticut- whoajr

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm

if u guys ever need a replacement ill step in
Back to top Go down
LM CWS(nbcards)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

connecticut- whoajr wrote:

ok i think u r 3rd in line
Back to top Go down
connecticut- whoajr

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

LM CWS(nbcards) wrote:
connecticut- whoajr wrote:

ok i think u r 3rd in line
k sounds good
Back to top Go down
bucknell

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 pm

i need to find a league like this but with hockey too Mad
Back to top Go down
bucknell

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am

bucknell wrote:
i need to find a league like this but with hockey too Mad

also, i would like to be replacement owner #36 or whatever it's at right now

tye1010@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Steve71521

Steve71521

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 pm

holy shit that is confusing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league   I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league Empty

Back to top Go down

I need 1 owner for this triple dynasty league
Page 1 of 1