College World Series & March Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For College World Series and March Madness Fantasy members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RollTideRoll

Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college? Empty
PostSubject: Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college?   Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am

I've lived in Los Angeles my entire life, and since there is no NFL team, I usually root for USC and UCLA, but lately I've been thinking about sticking to one team. I've pondered on Cal, Notre Dame, and several other teams, but ultimately is it okay to root for college football teams even though you dont (and probably) will never go to that school.
Back to top Go down
ne4life08

Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college?   Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 am

No. I go to a community college and it doesn't have a football team so ... yeah.
Back to top Go down

Is it dumb to root for college football teams, even though you don't go to that college?
Page 1 of 1